Thursday, December 31, 2020

I am a highly skilled 2D animator with over 20 years of experience in the field. My passion for animation began early in my career, and I have since perfected my skill in both classical and flash animation techniques. I have had the privilege of working on diverse projects, including TV series and films, where I have contributed my creative vision and expertise to bring characters and stories to life. I hold a Fine Arts degree from Kalavishva Mahavidyalaya, Sangli, which has provided me with a strong foundation in artistic principles and an understanding of visual storytelling. With my extensive experience and unwavering dedication to the art of animation, I am committed to delivering high-quality and captivating animations that engage and entertain audiences.













---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment